HPPSC Recruitment 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited applications for Assistant Director & Deputy Director Recruitment 2021. The Commission is conducting the recruitment drive to fill up a total of 09 posts in Fisheries Department and various other departments. Desirous and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of HPPSC at hppsc.hp.gov.inhppsc.hp.gov.in until June 25, 2021.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Name of Post –
Assistant Director of Fisheries, Class-II
No. of Posts – 02
Name of Post –
Deputy Director (Sainik Welfare), Class-I
No. of Posts – 07
Assistant Director of Fisheries, Class-II – ₹10,300-34,800+₹4400/- Grade Pay (Emoluments for Contract Employee(s) ₹14,700/- per month
Deputy Director (Sainik Welfare), Class-I- ₹10,300-34,800+₹5400/- Grade Pay (Emoluments for Contract Employee(s) ₹15,700/- per month
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Assistant Director of Fisheries, Class-II- Master’s degree in Zoology or Fisheries of a recognized University. Minimum three years experience in Management and development of Fisheries or B.Sc in Zoology or Fisheries Science from any recognized University or its equivalent.
Deputy Director (Sainik Welfare), Class-I- Should be a retired/released Ex-Indian commissioned officer of the rank of Colonel/Lt Colonel/Major/Captain. Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 25 June 2021
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab and then on “online application registration”
- Register yourself in the new portal through the ‘New Registration’ link
- Login and apply for the post and fill application form
- Upload documents, pay fees and submit
- Download copy of application form and take printout